DIY Watercolor Nails
EVERY girl love nail polish, it makes us confident about our hands and lets us express our personality! NOT every girl wants to go to the salon to get it. Here are 4 easy steps for creating at home nail art that looks super profesh!
What you need:
- White nail polish
- 3 other nail poliosh colors of your choice
- plastic sandwich bag
1. Paint all of your fingernails on both hands white.A
2. Paint random dots of the 3 colors on each nail, it is important to do them one at a time.
3. Wrap the plastic sandwich bag around your finger and lightly press the bag to the top of your nail and slightly rub so the colors blend.
4. Once you have achieved the desired look, move on and go nail by nail. Use a Q-tip and nail polish remover to clean around the nail if needed.
5. Add a top coat and show of your artwork!