Fall Color Trends 2015
Fall is on the way and its time to start looking out for the must have's in fall colors! Some of the favorite spring tones of 2015 are transcending seasons and are making comeback for the fall! All of our fall favorites are back but there is a shining light on a few that we think are a definite must!
1. Dried Herb (Army/Olive Green) - The warm earthy tone works amazingly paired with prints and solids!
2. Cashmere Rose (Light Rose/Mauve) - Flirty girly color is amazing in any style option, be it a dress, scarf or even your hair!
3. Reflecting Pond (Dark Teal) - Beautiful Dark tone is also a big hair color trend for fall!
4. Marsala (Wine/Burgundy) - This color seems universal! Some might even say, Marsala is the new black!
5. Stormy Weather ( Dark Grey) - Knit slate colored winter accessories are a must this year!
6. Amethyst (Dark Purple) - Stunning dark purples are super trendy for nails this fall!